How many of you would like to be blogging on the side of your job, a family, and a regular life?
And how many would like to be earning $2,000/month with your blog?
And not writing in any super-optimized niches or anything like that, but literally by blogging about your life stories?
Holly Bradshaw has done exactly that by blogging on the side on Medium. She grew from $300/month to $900/month, all the way to actually earning over $2,000 per month by blogging on the side. She blogs about sex, health, relationships, feminism, mental health, and just about anything else under the sun including her bunnies.
This interview is jam-packed with her tips and advice on how to blog on the side while living a real and very busy life! Hope you all enjoy.
Subscribe to my channel to get videos and live events on Tuesdays and Fridays.
I love answering questions and helping you out – let me know in the comments what you thought!
Get my FREE 5-day Medium Starter Kit to start making money by writing about what you love:
Looking for more blogging advice? Sign up to Write Your Future (writeyourfuture.substack.com), a newsletter I do with three other top writers. Every week, we send out advice, top tips, insider info, and answer questions about how to succeed by writing.
– I get all my clothing from Thredup, an online thrift shop. You can get $10 to start shopping with this link: http://www.thredup.com/r/XYVLL8
– I do consulting. Book me here: zuliewrites.com/consultations
– I can edit your article. Buy an edit here: zuliewrites.com/for-writers
– I use a Nikon D5100 camera and a lavalier microphone.
– I create my thumbnails and graphics in Canva.
– I grow my mailing list using Convertkit.
– My banner and website were designed by Jada Dreyfus. If you like what you see, feel free to check out the rest of her portfolio at https://www.jadadreyfus.com/
– My videos are edited by the incomparable Martin Evans. If you want to hire him for your videos, you can contact him at martinjdevans at gmail dot com
– [x] 1000 followers – April 12th, 2020
– [x] 5,000 followers – August 5th, 2020
– [x] 10,000 followers – March 28th, 2021