How much should you spend on blogging? It depends massively on what stage you’re in.
Beginner blogger? It costs between $0-$5 to start a blog. DO NOT SPEND MORE. This video shows you how to start blogging without needing to spend more than $5 per month as a MAXIMUM.
Growing blogger? Maybe a little more – consider investing $300 in your blogging business.
Professional blogger? This depends 100% on what kind of blogger you are, but I can share my own expenses so you can get an idea.
Big thanks to Hatch for sponsoring this video! You can get a one-year free trial at https://www.hatchcard.com/zulie.
Subscribe to my channel to get videos and live events on Tuesdays and Fridays.
I love answering questions and helping you out – let me know in the comments what you thought!
Get my FREE 5-day Medium Starter Kit to start making money by writing about what you love:
Looking for more Medium advice? Sign up to Write Your Future (writeyourfuture.substack.com), a newsletter I do with three other top writers. Every week, we send out advice, top tips, insider info, and answer questions about how to succeed by writing.
– I get all my clothing from Thredup, an online thrift shop. You can get $10 to start shopping with this link: http://www.thredup.com/r/XYVLL8
– I do consulting. Book me here: zuliewrites.com/consultations
– I can edit your article. Buy an edit here: zuliewrites.com/for-writers
– [x] 1000 followers – April 12th, 2020
– [x] 5,000 followers – August 5th, 2020
– [x] 10,000 followers – March 28th, 2021