Android has an inbuilt function speech to textual content by means of which you’ll be able to present speech enter to your app. With this function you’ll be able to add a few of the cool options to your app like including voice navigation and it is vitally useful if you find yourself focusing on disabled individuals.
Within the background how voice enter works is, the speech enter will likely be streamed to a server, on the server voice will likely be transformed to textual content and eventually textual content will likely be despatched again to our app.
Different tutorials :
1) Create a customized AVD :https://youtu.be/Cg7BVTk6r5E
2) Fundamental Android App :http://youtu.be/q98NC73LEgI
3) Calculator App :https://youtu.be/mrjOLG2Grt0
4) create a brand new exercise :https://youtu.be/-xljI2_TRZg
5) create a login kind :https://youtu.be/x6jQAaLz1O8
Discover me right here :
Tumblr : https://www.tumblr.com/weblog/priyanka0304
Google+ : https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/105970252005982916681/105970252005982916681/posts
Twitter : https://twitter.com/AndroidAcademy1
Fb : https://www.fb.com/AndroidAcademy8?ref=hl