House owner and blogger Adena Leigh welcomes us into her charming open-concept dwelling with touches of farmhouse fashion. See how she injected her character into the 100-year-old house with simple updates, DIY tasks and exquisite decor. In the lounge, a painted brick fuel fire, pastel pillows and a floating stack of books add quirk and character, whereas an oblong harvest desk is the best gathering place for family and friends within the eating room. Plus, you’ll adore Adena’s quaint breakfast nook full with classic items, bistro-style chairs and a comfy window seat.
House owner: http://www.adenaleigh.com/
WHERE TO BUY
Entryway: Runner, Tonic Dwelling https://www.tonicliving.com/. Front room: Pillows and blankets, Tonic Dwelling; Hearth, Barbecue World. Kitchen: Faucet, Rubinet. Breakfast nook: Marble bistro desk, Residence Sense; Bench cushion, pillows and planters, Tonic Dwelling.
To see extra go to https://houseandhome.com/movies/
MORE DESIGN INSPIRATION
• Subscribe to H&H’s YouTube Channel https://goo.gl/IZae51
H&H movies, product sources and extra http://houseandhome.com/television
• Lovely picture galleries https://houseandhome.com/galleries/
CONNECT WITH HOUSE & HOME!
• Fb https://fb.com/houseandhomemagazine/
• Instagram https://instagram.com/houseandhomemag/
• Pinterest https://pinterest.com/houseandhome/
• Twitter https://twitter.com/HouseandHome