Yo, Santa! How’s it going in the great whitened north? Seeing as it tis’ the season, here is my page about what I want for Christmas time.
Santa, I am aware you do that whole very good versus bad thing. I actually promise I’ve been an excellent internet marketer this year. I have not spammed the search engines with hand mirror sites, link farm acquisitions or little tricks to be able to tweak your friends at Yahoo and google. Now, while I’ve recently been good, I would like a few negative things for Christmas. Simply no ponies here, I want the favorable stuff.
Dear Santa, I need:
1 . A lump regarding coal to be given to unhealthy person or persons from Yahoo who’ve been merely deleting my pages from their search engine.
2 . A lump regarding coal to the same folks at Yahoo who developed the Site Match non-sense. Twenty-four hours a day let the reindeer relieve them selves while on the roofs of such peoples’ homes.
3. To fulfill a person from Google who also handles the ranking improvements in a bar late through the night after they’ve been ingesting for four or five hours. I actually only need 15 minutes. Pleeeeasssee! I have personally been so good.
4. Several minutes in the Ultimate Combating Octagon with Bill Entrances.
5. A few hours with your set of bad people who will get fossil fuel for the holidays. Don’t worry, I will figure out which ones are fraudulently clicking my PPC adverts.
6. Please send the particular Santa virus to the people who also keep sending me the particular phishing Pay Pal e-mail.
7. Same thing for the negative boys and girls sending me pharmaceutical drug spam.
8. The opportunity to overcome each dmoz volunteer manager over the head with our keyboard just once. Okay, possibly twice.
Now I realize you happen to be a master of being refined. When I visited you on the mall, you acted just like I was a lunatic and also you didn’t know what I was referring to. I really didn’t appreciate an individual calling security and the FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION, but I guess everybody has a negative day. I’m sure I will count on you to come through this coming year.
Oh, I forgot anything. Angelina Jolie. Definitely Angelina Jolie. Ditch her short dork boyfriend at your home.
Now that isn’t too much might is it? Is it?