QuickBooks is the most used software by small and large organizations. This helps to manage all the accounts in a symmetric way. But in this software, there is some QuickBooks unrecoverable error that occurs on your system screen. There are some common causes of an unrecoverable error and In this article, we discuss ‘how to troubleshoot QuickBook’s unrecoverable error’.
Another error that sometimes occurs is the QuickBooks Error 1327, which appears during the installation of QuickBooks on your computer.
Here are some common QuickBooks unrecoverable errors codes:-
- 00227 55008
- 00000 15204
- 13824 46274
- 15563 13890
- 20888 41171
- 00000 14775
- 13730 84631
- 19758 63847
- 16059 98709
Causes of QuickBooks Unrecoverable Errors
- When a user tries to create a portable file.
- While the user downloads a payroll update.
- A user tries to send payroll by direct deposit.
- Run the verify or rebuild the system.
- Creating backup files.
- Save all the transactions.
- A user tries to open a company file.
- Close the open window in a company file.
- When a user opens the previous company file.
- In QuickBooks open any window. (Home Page, company snapshots, reports, transactions).
- Creating portable files.
Resolve QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error
Below are some methods to solve all the QuickBooks unrecoverable error. We suggest you follow all the steps correctly to resolve your issues:-
Method 1- Try to Find How Many Users are Affected
Find out how many users are facing the same issue while logging in credentials to open the same company file. If the issue is only happening to one user then that user credential may be damaged. Now, recreate the damaged user id.
For a Regular User
- Go to the company menu then select the Setup users and password and then Setup users.
- For Enterprise users- go to the company menu then select the User and then Setup User and roles
- Choose the Add User and then type the other user name and password. (don’t use damaged user name again).
- Customize the user as you need and then finish.
- Now, go to the File menu and select Close Company/Logoff.
- At last, log in to the company file using the new login credential.
For Amin user
- From the QuickBooks, Tool Hub runs the QuickBooks File Doctor.
- QuickBooks Tool Hub will help you to fix all the common errors.
Method 2- QuickBooks Desktop Suppress
Step 1- While Starting QuickBooks
- Click on the Ctrl key and hold.
- Double-tap on the QuickBooks icon.
- Hold the Ctrl key until the No Company Open Window will show on your screen.
Step 2- While OPening a Company File
- Click on the company file from No Company Open Window.
- Tap and hold the Alt key and open it.
- Enter the username and password.
- Again press and hold the Alt key and open your company files completely.
- (QuickBooks will show you a blank screen if you highlight the QuickBooks menu by hovering your pointer on it, your company file will open completely.
Method 3- Sample Company File Open
- It will help you to identify the problem with your company file or with QuickBooks.
- If your company opens then it will be damaged or may the folder will be damaged where the company file is saved. Try to copy the file to another location.
- If the error persists, use a recent backup or may ADR to restore your company file. Try to do basic data damage fix if that was not enough for back on the track.
- Open sample file
- Go to No Company Open Window and choose to open a sample file.
- Then select any sample files.
Shift Company File to Different Location
- Click on the desktop and choose New > Folder and name that folder as QBTEST.
- Now, open that file.
- Right-click on it and choose copy.
- Which you created QBTEST folder paste that file on it.
- Now, open the file from the QBTEST folder.
Method 4- Fix the QuickBooks Desktop
- Open the QuickBooks Tools Hub and select the installation Issue and after that choose QuickBooks Program Diagnostic Tool.
- Choose Clean Install Tool from the QuickBooks Tools Hub.
- Now, manually repair your Microsoft components. Like – repair or reinstall Microsoft .NET Framework, Repair Microsoft MSXML, Uninstall or reinstall Microsoft Visual C++.
Method 5- Create New Window Admin
For Window 10
- Select the Start menu, then go to Setting > Accounts > Family & other users.
- After that, choose to Add someone else to this PC.
- Choose that I don’t have this person’s sign-in information and then go to Add a user without a Microsoft account.
- Now, enter the username of the new account.
- Select the newly created account and the Account TypeNow, choose the Administration.
For Window 8.1
- To open the Run window press Window + R together.
- Then enter the control panel.
- Select User Account and then Manage another account > Other accounts> Add an account.
- Now, choose Sign in without a Microsoft account and then choose the Local account.
- Enter Username > Password > Password hint > Next.
- Then it will open again a Manage Other Account screen, and choose Edit to the newly created account.
- Now, the new user is set up to a Standard user.
- Select administration from the Drop-Down menu.
For Windows 8 & 7
- To open the Run window press Window + R together.
- Enter Control Panel and tap OK.
- Choose User Account and then Manage another account.
- Select the Create a new account and type the name on the new account.
- Choose administration and then go to Create Account.
In this article, here are some methods to troubleshoot your QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error and I hope this article will be helpful for you, and may you follow all the steps correctly. If you have some other issue then visit our other articles also.