CBSE Class 11 Preparation: Class 11 and 12 are important years in the life of a student. However, with the recently found freedom that comes along with joining the senior school, one manages to ignore their thoughts for a bit and have life. Many students manage not to take Class 11 severely until it is late. While experiencing life is important to stay happy and well, there should be a balance among studies and entertainment as these years will learn how your future is going to be.
Students aspiring to shift engineer’s and doctor’s packages afford to not take Class 11 seriously. The Class 11 syllabus for Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and Biology are covered in the syllabus of popular engineering and pharmaceutical approach exams like JEE Main, JEE Advanced, BITSAT, NEET, and AIIMS. To crack these very aggressive exams, one must take Chemistry Class 11 CBSE Syllabus preparation earnestly. In this article, we will give a detailed report about CBSE Class 11 preparation, reading plan, and tips for PCMB.
CBSE Class 11 Preparation: Detailed Study Plan & Tips
Physics, Maths, Chemistry, and Biology of Class 11 are quite distinct from what you have learned in your Class 11. The variation in the level of responsibility is vast. Not only numbers of new parts, concepts, and topics are added in the Class 11 syllabus, but also every thought and topic are much more complicated. This means to score well, one needs to have more extensive knowledge. Also, compared to Class 10, Class 11 needs a lot more utilization of knowledge of theories, visualizations, etc. Questions asked in the exams are not right anymore. So, one must adjust accordingly. Let us now see in detail the CBSE Class 11 building plan for PCMB.
CBSE Class 11 Preparation – How To Study with practice Class 11th Physics
Physics is a subject that has certain basic theories and beliefs upon which the other methods are based. So, the CBSE Class 11 Physics syllabus must be completed with utmost importance. Otherwise, you won’t be able to know anything about the Class 12 Physics syllabus.
- Read the Class 11 NCERT textbook of Physics completely. Understand the chapters properly – every single concept without skipping anything.
- Remember, you must be able to visualize the various mechanism, methods, experiments, etc. This is very essential when it comes to Physics.
- Note down the important details for every part in a separate notebook – definitions, short stories, formulas, diagrams, equations, etc.
- Understand the steps to solve puzzles from the original problems. Solve application questions at the end of the chapter. Mark difficult issues to revise/practice later.
Chemistry Class 11 CBSE Syllabus: How To Study Class 11 Chemistry
There are three parts of the CBSE Class 11 Chemistry syllabus – Natural Chemistry. Inorganic Chemistry, and Nuclear Chemistry. Physical and Chemical Chemistry is relatively easier than Organic Chemistry which includes a lot of chemical reactions.
- Like Physics, for Chemistry too, transfer to the NCERT Class 11 textbook. Understand every concept, topic, mechanism, process, reaction, etc.
- Chemistry needs one to get a lot of formulas, results, equations, etc. So, as you study, jot down the comparisons, reactions, and formulas.
- Write down the meanings of various terms, short descriptions of various methods, reactions, experiments, etc.
- Practice the reactions and comparisons regularly; otherwise, you will forget.
- Get an idea about how to solve puzzles from the example problems.
- Solve questions at the end of the episode.
- Revise the theory, comparisons, reactions, and formulas regularly.
CBSE Class 11 Preparation – How To Study with practice Class 11th Maths
Mathematics is an essential point for engineering aspirants. This subject needs one to learn a lot of formulas. However, remembering the formulas without knowing the theory following them is not at all recommended.
- Refer to the NCERT books and learn the theory behind every concept and topic.
- Jot down the formulas for a section: get them, what they mean, and practice their roots.
- Remember the recipes by heart.
- Go through the solved difficulties to understand the steps to solve problems.
- Solve the queries at the end of this chapter. Also, with practice, you will see and learn the many shortcuts and tricks to solve problems.
CBSE Class 11 Preparation – How To Study with practice Class 11th Biology
Biology is important for medical candidates. It is a theory-based subject and needs one to get a lot of diagrams, processes, logical names, etc.
- Read the various ideas in detail from the NCERT Class 11 Biology book.
- Write down the relevant terms, points, short descriptions, diagrams, flow diagrams, scientific names, etc. Go through them daily so that you do not forget.
- Every time you finish a chapter, solve problems. Revise them regularly, both theory and the problems.
Important Points To Remember For CBSE Class 11th Preparation
During your CBSE Class 11 preparation, get the following points:
- The Class 11 final exam will have regular theories and fewer statistical questions. Make notes of various definitions, short stories, experiments, etc. You must be able to write the theories for every single idea as well. Refer to earlier year’s papers to get an idea about what kind of technical questions are usually asked and make money from that.
- Side-by-side, you should solve mathematical queries for every subject diligently. Entrance exams like JEE and NEET ask mostly integral questions or application-based questions, i.e. purpose of your knowledge.
Embibe can be of great help in your CBSE Class 11 education as well as for JEE and NEET. The CBSE Class 11 study material, used with the NCERT textbooks of the individual subjects, can help you make the entire CBSE Class 11 syllabus with the highest efficiency. Engineering and remedial aspirants can also solve unlimited JEE practice problems and NEET practice questions on Embibe. Also, there are JEE mock examinations and NEET mock tests on Embibe.
We hope this detailed report on CBSE Class 11 preparation plan, helps you. If you have a query about Chemistry Class 11 CBSE with PMB preparation, feel free to reach out to us through the comment segment below and we will help you.